Terms and conditions

Terms and conditions for sales – DDL Design & Decor Lab (Pty) Ltd

Company Registration: 2012/111516/07

All business conducted between DDL Design & Decor Lab (Pty) Ltd and the customer shall be subject to the terms and conditions recorded herein.

  • Payment can be made via electronic bank transfer (EFT), cash deposit and bank card, viz. Mastercard and Visa.
  • If you intend to pay by card, please note that credit cards incur an additional charge of 5% (subject to rate by holding bank).
  • Regretfully, we do not accept Diners Club and American Express cards.
  • A 75% deposit is required on acceptance of the quotation, and work will commence upon confirmation of payment from the bank. The remaining 25% balance is due before delivery/installation.
  • All orders are subject to fabrics being in stock. Should the fabric be out of stock at the supplier, the stock item will be placed on back-order and manufacturing will commence once we receive back-order stock.
  • The customer is alerted to the fact that all goods ordered at DDL Design & Decor Lab (Pty) Ltd are specially ordered goods as contemplated under the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 and therefore all goods ordered by the customer are not refundable.
  • Delivery: Items will only be released once fully completed and after final payment has been received in cleared funds. DDL Design & Decor Lab (Pty) Ltd provides its customers with a warranty on its goods manufactured.
  • Goods shall remain the property of DDL Design & Decor Lab (Pty) Ltd until it is paid for in full.
  • These conditions form the sole contract between DDL Design & Decor Lab (Pty) Ltd (the seller) and the customer, and no variation shall take place of any effect unless in writing and signed by both parties.
  • Installation may be affected by floor, walls, ceilings, etc. not being level but we will always take the utmost care when installing. Walls being very porous/soft may lead to re-drilling. DDL Design & Decor Lab shall not be responsible for any damages which may occur during installation of the goods in terms of this contract.
  • DDL Design & Decor Lab shall have the right to suspend further delivery of any goods until previous orders are paid in full. All risk of products shall pass to the customer upon delivery of products on invoice to customer. The risk passes on receipt by DDL Design & Decor Lab (Pty) Ltd the full payment and delivery of the products on invoice. Once the customer signs the delivery note upon delivery and full payment, the risk of products purchased passes from us (the seller) to you (the customer).
  • All goods must be checked and signed for. Should the customer fail to make a claim in writing, in respect of defective or shortage of goods within 7 days of delivery, then the customer shall be deemed to have received the goods in full compliance with the invoice.
  • In the event of any amount due by the customer to the seller being in arrears or in the event of any payment tendered to the seller by the customer being dishonoured, the total amount owed by the customer becomes due and payable with immediate effect.
  • If DDL Design & Decor Lab (Pty) Ltd takes legal action against the customer, the customer agrees to pay all costs on the scale as between attorney and own client including collection, commission and tracing charges.
  • The customer hereby consents to the jurisdiction of the Johannesburg Magistrate’s Court.
  • The customer nominates as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes the applicant’s delivery address reflected on the invoice/quotation.

Custom Orders for 2019 now open. │ Don't forget to join our Newsletter. │Showroom special - Buy 1 get the same one free on all Cushions. Dismiss

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!